View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:50 AM   #117 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

The transmission blew up on my '07 wrx, so decided to take a break from Subarus for a while...

So far I'm enjoying it for trips, a million times more comfortable, and I don't feel beatup after long drives, and if you think this car is loud, try having a wrx with even a simple Cobb exhaust for six years....:

I'm thinking of going with a KW coilover kit for it, I'm afraid though of losing compliance and at the limits handling as I'm more of a set it/forget it type of person. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. I'm not going to deal with megans/bc racing/cheapo coilovers ever again!! The traction control is a little annoying at times, although I'm not ready to shut if off completely yet! Also considering doing the sound deadening + real stereo, but, again, this car is lightyears ahead of my wrx in terms of daily driving/livability, and it's nice to not have every single moron trying to race me constantly!!

Mods done so far: clear bra on the entire hood! and front bumper + tinted windows, so I'll be updating pics when I can get photos of the car @ sunset, much better lighting...
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote