View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought the 2t low pro racing jack last week from HF and love it so far. It has a rubber pad on the lift point already and it takes four pumps to get it high enough to take a wheel off. I paid $159 for it. I had a coupon for 20% off any item but when I cashed out i found out it doesn't apply for jacks, compressors, or anything over $100. I was pissed! But I got it anyway because I needed it and it was lower than any other jack for that price. I still used wood to get to the front cross member but the rear is fine, and so are the sides.