View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Chocks and stands are ALWAYS required when using a hydraulic jack. Unless you want 3000+ pounds of car sitting on your chest. All that stands between you and catastrophe is a cheap o-ring.

RTFM for jack points. Something you should know in case of a flat.

I like to get the highest rated jack that will fit the application. Some people are OK with 1.5T for a Z; I prefer at least 2T. YMMV
Took me a while to figure what RTFM meant heheh..So its basically the part that curves out like a semi ball shape in the front of the cross member then. I will be getting the 2 ton low profile steel one for HF.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote