Thread: Road tune
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i have the same problem with a/f ratio differential .5, and also have a massive oil cooler located on driver side. I was able to fix it by adjusting cylinder trim on 2,4,6 to 104.69 which got me to get rid of that diff, but i believe the problem is not the oil cooler at all, its has to be something electrical from the factory (wires are longer on one of the bank than the other therefore voltage drop, or bad ground. Just guessing here) defect that the factory stock map is tuned for, but not Osiris cuz well they didnt design the car they just trying to make it look like that they know what they r doing. All though i believe that this engine can have its butterfly valves removed and use vvel banks adjustments to let certain amount of air in (cuz vvel can operate on how much u want it to open the cam valve in order to let certain amount of air in to the chamber in order to have a desired a/f ratio) it will be awesome, but Osiris is working on it.