View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Question about Nismo Front Fascia

Hello. I was hoping the community could help answer a question for me.

I own a 2014 370Z Touring Coupe. I'm seriously thinking about converting the exterior to be the full NISMO body design.

There is something I wish to consider first however... My 370Z also has the aerodynamic option, so there is a black plastic "air dam" that runs under the entire length of the front bumper. I believe the official name for it is Front Chin Spoiler. From time to time, when backing out my driveway, I've slightly scraped this plastic part on the driveway apron. Maybe 2 centimeters of it at most... and only the lowermost "fangs" area of it. At no time does the actual painted bumper ever come anywhere near the driveway.

Would the NISMO Front Fascia be in danger of scraping my driveway if the current Front Chin Spoiler does it a little? Or is the NISMO part high enough to not worry about it? Just for the record, I do not have the Z "lowered" (and have no intention to ever do it).

If worst comes to worst, I could have my driveway apron redone before doing the NISMO conversion, but I thought I should ask first.

Thank you in advance for the input.

Last edited by Nargrakhan; 05-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote