View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

but i remember everything he said,

-did you do the pre inspection,
(manager) we dont look for fine scratches and she probably missed it and it might not show up on a camera...

so why didnt you take note of it, and yes it does show up on camera, HERES MY CAM, LOOK, AND YES she DID miss it, BECAUSE IT WASNT THERE BEFORE

and i already told you about him saying, well your not paying for it, your just paying the deductible, than i destroyed him again with my come back

(manager) ok, go buy another window, and we will do labor for free.
theres no way im paying for the damages you caused, and im definitely not letting you touch my car again

(manager) who would want to damage your car on purpose
WHO SAID anything about doing it on purpose, your not making any sense right now, it was an ACCIDENT obviously..............

(manager) your car was only here for 2 weeks, so theres no way anyone could have done it.
WTF.... my car was here for a bit OVER A MONTH, and WTF you mean you cant scratch a car in 2 weeks, YOU CAN DO IT IN 2 SECONDS, let alone 2 weeks...............

(manager) are you accusing of us damaging your car.
WELL WTF ELSE AM I SAYING.

mind you, everytime i replied, he went on to the next thing that he said.. because he probably felt so god damn stupid... saying things that made absolutely no sense...

and i didnt swear at him or at all during our talk.. end of the convo where he pretty much said accept what i offered or get out, i said this is fkn bs. he turned his back and walked off, i had to walk myself out, and than i said thanks for walking me out, fkn dickhead. see you in court
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote