View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotta View Post
Man,
wtf ever happened to customer service. The guy actually said, your not paying, your insurance is..... f'n red flag right there.

Im sorry to hear this happened to you, any way you try to sort it out is going to cost you time and money for their shotty work and care.

Something I have always done the few times I have had to make insurance claims over the years is, never ever let the insurance company right a cheque to the person performing the fix. Always get the cheque written directly to you then you pay the shop when you are satisfied they performed X $ worth of service/repairs. Otherwise these shady shops take the insurance money and then cheap the f out on the repairs so they can massively increase their profit on the job.
i couldnt do that, already asked the insurance before i took my car in and they also said i couldnt stop the payment to them because i didnt take my car to a bodyshop my insurance (belair) recommended, and i work near and in front of one of the ones the insurance said to go to, i wouldnt take my little cousins TRICYCLE there, thats how bad most of these places are, and not only from the looks of these places, but also from past experiences with some of those bodyshops, you take a car in, and a couple days later your back for the same problem, if not another problem they have caused.

and yes, thats what he said, lets just say i can write out what he said word for word. (phone)

thats the dumbest thing to say, first off, it doesnt matter who pays, its going to his bodyshop, 2nd so what if i won that money in the lotto or my family paid, so he would say its not my money still? TECHNICALLY I PAID, NOT my insurance, I DO pay insurance each money..... what a @*(^^@ dumb***
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote