View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #85 (permalink)
TheBoomSpoon
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 7at
TheBoomSpoon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
In my opinion and the testing Ive done in the pass tells me there is much more the VVEL engine can give than what we been used to..

I mostly always did a (before / after) after each modification and its has been repeatable every time.

2 years ago I managed a gain of 68whp and with the current knowledge that we gathered for the pass year . I have no doubt about this 80+gain especially with E85 which proved gain in N/A form same with good race gas, also add the fact the VVEL is now fully tunable by Pro Tuner which can add quite a bit depending on your intake/exhaust setup

at 360whp their 3'' single is actually restricting the flow just saying.
E85 always the unmentioned mod. Larger injectors and whatever else is required for e85 simply isnt normally in the heads of ppl when we think NA 370z.

Waych yhe 360 whp car do the qtt at 12.6 - 12.7 only then to be told, oh yeah i have 4.08 gears.

Plus manual vs auto effecys dyno #s i was told m370 affects my peak hp (lower), my point a million variables, spend 20 bucks and jam it down the qtr. Im no drag expert and at least in the 7at its pretty damn easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk