View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SoCal Centrally Located Meet - Diverse Edition

This meet was different than most of our meets this year because (1) it was actually warm at night and (2) some friends of mine from the Rotary community were able to host their monthly meet alongside us which made for a great diversity of cars.

Starting out with Will's Z and his brand new Enkei's!

I really love the look of aggressive fitting black wheels (everyone who knows me knows this!)

Andy was able to make an appearance with his really nice M3 on TE-37 SL's!

Kyle has now made it two meets in a row that he was in attendance

This month his Z was sporting a new set of Red Akebono calipers to go along with the 2-piece rotors that he had last month

I got a quick snap of Roberts car right before he left, he made the drive out from BFE and it was good to see him for a moment

Always good to see the Godfather in attendance

This was a really nice FC that I hadn't seen before, this is my favorite generation of RX's

This was a new attendee, Gun and his clean silver Z on SSR Type-C's

Regular attendee and his Z32 roadster

You can always tell it's Haris's car since he refuses to back in while parking lol!

New attendee with a really cool setup, great paint color too!

Michael with his 40th on Meisters, couldn't get a good shot since he was parked in the shadows

This was a cool Miata, I wish I would have snapped more pics of it

I haven't seen Jeffrey's RX-8 in a few months but I finally got to snap some pics of it by itself and took full advantage

Great combination of white Work wheels and aggressive rotors

I haven't seen Eugene's FD in awhile, I was glad I could snap a pic of it though!

I was also able to get some pics of Joe's really clean S2k on Regamasters, this things was really cool

If Darth Vader drove an S2k, this is what it would look like. I really like the overall execution. Notice the Spoon dolphin-tip exhaust!

CJ was another new attendee who brought out his near-new BRZ with the leather seat package. I really liked it!

Good to see Peter make another appearance all the way from Oxnard

I haven't seen Miguel's car in a few months, forgot to take a look at his new tires that I helped him order (darn!)

I never get tired of seeing Andrew's Z, just realized how low he has it sitting!

Those of you that know me also know I am a big fan of wagon's. Jonny was able to bring out his Legacy wagon and I was really impressed with this platform

He has big plans for the car and hopefully I wil be able to see it come together as his build progresses

This was the first time that I actually got to shoot Brandon's car even though I have seen him all over the city lol

It was nice talking to Alfredo and I was glad I was able to take a shot of his beautiful Z. I am excited to see what he ends up doing to it after what he shared to me he had done with his Civic Si prior.

I spent nearly the entire day with Brian and almost forgot to snap a photo of his car before he left

Finally got a good angle with Shawns new wheels, I am jealous of the fitment and can't wait until he installs his new goodies that he has planned

Last but not least, my Z. This angle makes me look really slammed

Last edited by Waiz; 05-08-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote