View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #30 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
I think the OP didn't clarify which Bose head unit he wanted votes on, the budget baseline Bose or the Navigation Bose package. I've never heard the baseline Bose so I can't testify as to how it sounds. ...
I haven't read of any differences in the audio parts of the Bose and Bose+Nav. But just because I haven't seen it doesn't make it so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
... I've never heard a car sound system that equalled any decent home audio system. Louder, hell yes, many times "quality" on this forum in audio is associated with SPL. Only aftermarket equipment can meet the SPL demand, so automatically Bose pre-installed doesn't meet that criteria.
Not a fair comparison if talking about SPL, which is what I think most guys use as the basis for quality.
+1

But if louder sounds better to them, then more power to them (excuse the pun). Music is all about what sounds good to you.