View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Stillen's headers are worthless. Once you have ONE exhaust mod, the value of the headers is null and void.
The OEM headers are pretty damn good for what they are.
Their HFCs are good, they do the job just fine, my only issue with them is that I feel the inlet diameter isn't as big as it could be, restricting flow. The design using OEM gaskets is great though.
And their CBE, it is THE ONLY exhaust that weighs MORE than stock. But the weight is at the āss end of the car, which isn't bad IMO because the rear of the car is too light, worst part Of it is that it loses value to high hell because no one wants a heavier exhaust (hell, it's the exhaust I run, and I like it. I also have or have had almost every Stillen product)

As an FYI, mods do not add power in a traditional fashion.
The equation is NOT: CBE+HFC+Headers=gain (18+16+16=50 HP gain)
It's more like CBE+a couple+a couple=smaller gain (18+4+2= 24 HP gain)
Law of dimishing returns.