View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbquest View Post
Ya gotta love A-holes that run into your parked car and leave the scene, so when you come out of the grocery store to load your trunk you find the damage. Mind you, I'm OCD, so this minor amount of damage isn't acceptable and will have to be repaired. 2010 PW roadster. It looks like a hole punch in my rear bumper cover, but there's actually a shallow dent about the size of a quarter. I'm guessing someone backed straight into my car and the license plate bolt on their rig punctured my bumper.

No, covering it with a bumper sticker isn't an option

Problem is, the repair is easy. But to blend pearl white and not leave any tape marks I'm sure the painter is going to want to remove and install the entire rear cover, which is going to rack up the labor hours. New emblems, etc. I'm going for an estimate tomorrow.
Sad but do not turn a claim into your insurance carrier. They will for sure
figure out a way to twist your story and blame you. Best of luck......
cigarclifford is offline   Reply With Quote