View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I don't think how the previous owner used them skews it too much if I've been using the middle 50+% and all the tires have been less than 3 years old. Of it makes a difference all the used ones were DD, and the RS3s were used by a tracker

I haven't been buying used tires and I really never would on this car, I just keep buying new wheels that have tires on them, LOL
Of course it skews it, you have no idea what real condition they are in since it sounds like you're just guesstimating their condition

If you're going to make a review such as this and expect to be taken seriously you would need to eliminate the unknown variable of previous owner and buy them all new

But this is just your general observation so no real harm in the thread

Continentals are great tires BTW, give them a chance!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote