View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 09:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

We just threw in a new master cylinder and as was predicted...from the very first pump on bleeding the effect was noticeable...and we were finished bleeding I'd say within 10 minutes.

So I don't care how many low miles you have on that pretty little Z, here's the advice I really wish someone had given me when I upgraded my clutch, flywheel and CSC...just do yourself a favor and go ahead and buy a new master cylinder as well. You may not need it, you may need it and not even know it, but there's a solid chance that when you crack that system open you're going to ruin the one you do have and you'll wish you'd have bought one anyway.

You're spending that kinda cash on upgrades anyway, an extra 110 or so won't break you. Just save yourself the trouble and buy it and throw it in there, and even if you didn't need it you'll have bought yourself extra longevity anyway.

Feels soooooo goooooood to be driving my little fair lady again. Taking it easy during the break-in is going to be rough after so long outside of her...but she'll be broken in by ZDayZ.

See ya'll in the mountains next week!