View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotta View Post
Man,
wtf ever happened to customer service. The guy actually said, your not paying, your insurance is..... f'n red flag right there.

Im sorry to hear this happened to you, any way you try to sort it out is going to cost you time and money for their shotty work and care.

Something I have always done the few times I have had to make insurance claims over the years is, never ever let the insurance company right a cheque to the person performing the fix. Always get the cheque written directly to you then you pay the shop when you are satisfied they performed X $ worth of service/repairs. Otherwise these shady shops take the insurance money and then cheap the f out on the repairs so they can massively increase their profit on the job.
I had no idea you could do that. How would the insurance company know how much to give you unless the work is all done
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote