View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

I asked one of the Vancouver dealerships and they said "No" but then again he was putting zero effort into selling me the vehicle. I guess they figure the first batch sells itself and they aren't interested in putting any effort in for a potential sale. (In fact the other six dealerships didn't even respond). I see absolutely no reason if you are ordering one in from the factory why they couldn't put whatever colour seat in you want. Just take one from the other coloured seat pile and bolt it in - duh The sales man told me "They will not adjust seating, a USA 350Z is not made to the same specifications. To attach your name to a 370Z is only a $500 deposit. We will not be discounting this vehicle due to demand." I told him the US 370Z (not the 350Z) had the options of different coloured seats with the interior as an example and of course he used that to come up with the seats being different in the US and Canada - unlikely but my point was that they can provide them in the US models and they make different colours for the Canadian models (most likely identical) so why wouldn't we be able to order it in to our specs.
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote