View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

The only option is Uprev.
The way they do it is:
-Tuner is able to tune the car and you pay a license fee & dyno time. License fee is 200 dollars and the tuner time is usually 75-100 per hour
-Tuner cable is what they are offering the 750 (which seems high) plus the 450
-Pro tuner this is if you really want to tinker and get access to locked features that are not fully tested and really no warranty if you play with them.

I believe you can buy the cable directly from Uprev but do not know the exact cost after you have a license. On the other end of things that 750 seems a bit high for a N/A tune. I paid $500 for mine years ago but know there was a small discount (50-100 dollars) the tuning shop was offering to get people in.

Uprev: www.uprev.com
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote