View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:55 AM   #151 (permalink)
Solomatrix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: sizzling bacon
Solomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Well I pulled the trigger on the GT-R. I decided to get a new 2014 model as they can be had for pretty good deals and there were no 2014 premium blue GT-R's in my area so I ended up dealing with dealer in Georgia.

Completely have the price worked out/out the door/etc... It is literally 14k cheaper than the dealer in Tustin was trying to sell me a 2015 premium for. Getting it for ~3k under invoice.

Looks like next weekend I am going to have a long road trip. Already ordered a plane ticket and I plan on flying out and driving back. Hopefully will have all the paperwork done tomorrow.

I am keeping my Z which will be my backup car or for when I am really in the mood to drive something with a clutch.
GT-R Life - NAGTROC - MEGTROC - SGGTROC - GT-R Life
Solomatrix is offline   Reply With Quote