View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
EVO-R is brutal. They were the one and only time I've had to submit a PayPal claim in all my years of buying and selling on the interwebz.
I've had a few more. most cases it is pointless because they ask you to ship it back with tracking and signature which may be more than what the product costs.

I bought a compact camera lens replacement for $65, they sent **** instead. Had to open a case with paypal because they wouldn't reply to my emails, Paypal asked me to ship **** back. $30 with tracking w/o signature, $50 with signature... cheaped out and chose no signature. they claim they never received it, i'm out $90

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOR View Post
PMed. Let me know which weave you like. I'll sent you replacement. Sorry did not look close before shipped.
Thanks for coming through Jay! Plain weave please replied to your PM
zefaulter is offline   Reply With Quote