Thread: [For Sale] Part Out: Low Miles Parts
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Part Out: Low Miles Parts

So the time has come to finally sell my Z, I have been extremely busy the last few years so I have barely had time to come on the forums. The conditions of this part out is that I am prepping to sell my car at the end of the month. Therefore these parts will come off as things get finalized and as I have time to work on the car, so they will be coming off. I have tried my best to document all the parts, all have anywhere from 4000-13000 miles. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know!

All parts are to be picked up only, shipping will be the price + shipping if need be.

My email is: christianpmartell@gmail.com

1. Carbon Signal Carbon Fiber Interior Kit: I spent almost 4 months waiting for these to be made. It includes the door panel covers, gauge covers including the tach. They made a huge difference to bring the interior upmarket and are all in perfect condition. Fitment of the gauge covers is not 100%, more like 95% as I was one of the first orders. $450

2. Stillen 25 Row Oil Cooler with Thermostatic Plate: I will possibly be removing this during my next oil change. It has been fantastic and is one of the best additions I made to the Z. Never leaked, always worked perfectly. $400, may remove and sell depending on terms with the car's buyer
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob

Last edited by christian370z; 06-07-2014 at 09:21 PM.
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote