Thread: Daily driver?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
evse82
Track Member

Drives: Black 370z MT
evse82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Well, seriously, the way I figure it is that on your death-bed you ain't gonna be saying

"Geez, I should have driven my Z a lot less to keep the K's down"

get a grip - Life is *not* a rehearsal for some airy fairy afterlife according to the creation myths from a bunch of bronze age desert tribesmen (aka the abrahamic religions - judaism, christianity, islam).

Why waste your time driving anything else if you have the good fortune to drive a Z?

Oh, BTW I don't have any strong opionions on this... ;-)

Gee

Dude, what are you talking about???? Don't you know you'll have your z in heaven or hell?? (whichever way your life dictates), I'm gonna be cruising around with Jesus picking up chicks at maccas!!.... haha nah but spot on, you only live once and if you have something you enjoy use it as much as possible.... after all in a few years when you sell it or write it off, it's not gonna make a difference how many k's were on it to you (except for resale but meh)

If I didn't have to catch the bus every day to work in the city, I'd be driving my Z... although I'ver already got 4200km on it in 2 months because I drive it everywhere else...

stop being a girl Darren....... :P or if it worries you so much get the k's up to where Ronnie is now and all three of us can drive through the same intersection at the same time in different directions...
evse82 is offline   Reply With Quote