View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 02:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jckilla View Post
I'm installing the Z1 intake manifold, Stillen headers, Stillen HFCs, & Stillen full cat back exhaust system. ( also the Z1 25 tow oil cooler, but that doesn't mean anything for this question? Do you think I should get it tuned or just let the ECU relearn? The shop says the UpRev tune will eventually go back to the original settings ( ie- I will eventually lose the tuning anyways ) Since it's all bolt ons and ( I've already got K&N dual Ram intakes ), what do you guys think. Spend $700 for a tune? Or save the $ for the next set of tires I'll need? Any help is appreciated. Thx
Did you already buy the headers?
Sell them and buy the Stillen G3 instead.

And needing a tune is opinion. We have a thread just on this topic