View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sscottfitz
Track Member

Drives: 10 ZR Blk-o-PW
Sscottfitz will become famous soon enoughSscottfitz will become famous soon enough
Default MAZOC ZDayZ 2014 - Pre-Departure Planning

So I've started to load the MAZOC ZDayZ Mule (my truck) - Jon & Pat brought some stuff over Saturday.

Plan this week is to make a Grocery Store Run so a lot of the things we normally pick up in Bryson City we can get in advance and really minimize the stop on Sunday afternoon at the local grocery store - mostly I think just replenishing the coolers with ice and whatever I forgot to procure prior to Sunday's departure...

So for Michael & Aniceh, if you want me to "Mule It", pls bring it to Sat's FFX meet or for Aniceh (if you aren't at the Sat meet), you can bring it Sunday morning and we'll load it up prior to departure - I think Jon & Pat are bringing some late add stuff Sunday morning as well.

I'm not going "extravagant" on our groceries - mostly "plan ol stuff" that I can identity with - hamburger meat, hot dogs, buns, chips, condiments, solo cups, plasic-ware, etc. Jon & Pat are bringing grill & charcoal stuffs so I think we have most of the basics covered.

I'll be monitoring the forum this week so if you have some additional thoughts shoot me a comment to this discussion topic or shoot me a PM - either will work.

Hope you all have a great week and we are looking forward to ZDayZ 2014!

Steve (the older one....)