View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
They use the regular black rubber adjustments, but I am not familiar with the way Nissan's work on this application.

Generally on other vehicles you turn it clock or anti clockwise. This one I think is a screw in the center that you have to adjust.
I just looked through the FSM (very little info on the hatch frame) and did a visual inspection of the hatch door on my '09 Touring and, as far as I can tell, the only adjustment is the striker/latch. The "opening assists" on the side have no adjustments (quarter turn in/out if you want to take a closer look) and I read/see no way to adjust the stops at the rear.