View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

the BBB will only put them on the BBB list, but they cant enforce them to do anything.

i used the BBB for "rooms furniture and accessories" waited several weeks, business did not respond, and they said they couldnt do anything, but put them on the list so other can see the details of the complaint against them.

i then filled a form with ontario consumer protection, waited 12-16 weeks, the file was handed over to an investigator, just last week i received a call and he said he knows the business has alot of complaints, over a 100? if not more, but not all people know where to make there complaints nor have the time or patients, so the investigator (retired cop) was to have a meeting with the executives last wednesday, he stated that i should receive a call from the business to either get the proper product or money back, and if i didnt like the answer they gave me, i should call him back and he would take care of them, and if they did not attend the meeting, 2 days later i would have to sue and the ontario consumer will be taking care of everything, wont cost me a single penny, and the business will probably have someone get arrested or a fine of $500,000 +, so ill ask the investigator which route i should take?

1. like the other member said, i should email the higher bosses, ceo etc..
and
2. either BBB or go straight to ontario consumer protection? or both?
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote