View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #183 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I think it was a combonation of break-in and timing. Bobby said the timing was ony at 15-16 deg. He's taking it to 20

ETA....Baer's timing was at 24 deg when he pulled a little over 11 lbs @ 515hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
Final numbers are 499/377

I am so numb right now I have little to no emotions about the numbers. I just want to pull up in my driveway from the drive home from Tampa without any holes in the block or hood. I'm so done with this. Turns out it was leaking boost from some coupler/clamp, don't ask me to elaborate because it was explained to me over my cell phone and sometimes sentences get garbled. I appreciate everyone's help and patience with my whining. I defenately have learned to be more patient and not to go off ranting when I should of waited for more info. This whole situation took me to the edge and nobody should have to go through what I did, it was F*CKING RIDICULOUS. My first mistake was going through GTM. In the end they finally came through with some help from Pablo and a certain forum member, I think without my persistant b*tching and the help from these people I would had to wait a lot longer.

Sam was helpful at times. I think he has great products but he certainly doesn't have his sh*t together. I would have went with a single turbo from either BP or VSR if I had it to do all over again. Hell, I would have a slightly used C6 Z06 if I could go back far enough. Hopefully I will have years of enjoyment from this set-up and no more drama inbetween. Hopefully I won't be a stupid azz and put it in a ditch with my new found power or get a speeding ticket, although I can get out of most tickets . Dreamer, I'll have a list of mods for you soon so you can add me to the finished builds.

BTW...I hope I'm not sceaming victory before I get her home
AND jackassery with the tune as well as a stupid coupler.

This should be strike 1 and 2 for VSR IMHO.

That said, I'm happy for you and only wish for the best