View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #175 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
Glad to hear it working out for you!
Final numbers are 499/377

I am so numb right now I have little to no emotions about the numbers. I just want to pull up in my driveway from the drive home from Tampa without any holes in the block or hood. I'm so done with this. Turns out it was leaking boost from some coupler/clamp, don't ask me to elaborate because it was explained to me over my cell phone and sometimes sentences get garbled. I appreciate everyone's help and patience with my whining. I defenately have learned to be more patient and not to go off ranting when I should of waited for more info. This whole situation took me to the edge and nobody should have to go through what I did, it was F*CKING RIDICULOUS. My first mistake was going through GTM. In the end they finally came through with some help from Pablo and a certain forum member, I think without my persistant b*tching and the help from these people I would had to wait a lot longer.

Sam was helpful at times. I think he has great products but he certainly doesn't have his sh*t together. I would have went with a single turbo from either BP or VSR if I had it to do all over again. Hell, I would have a slightly used C6 Z06 if I could go back far enough. Hopefully I will have years of enjoyment from this set-up and no more drama inbetween. Hopefully I won't be a stupid azz and put it in a ditch with my new found power or get a speeding ticket, although I can get out of most tickets . Dreamer, I'll have a list of mods for you soon so you can add me to the finished builds.

BTW...I hope I'm not sceaming victory before I get her home
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote