View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeexu View Post
The numbers/Insurances are real. I called the number on the paper before calling the Insurances. He said he would like to do it without getting insurance company involved.
This could turn into a big mess in a hurry. Without some kind of report to police or insurance it might be very difficult to hold him to his promise to pay. Don't commit yourself to expensive repairs if you can't afford to pay for them yourself if he backs out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeexu View Post
... anyways where can i find the oem parts? I dont see it on the nissan web and whats a avg. cost (complete install+labor+part) anyone knows? Thanks!
Courtesy Parts that has been mentioned would be a good place to find out if the mirror is one piece or if you can get just the housing. It will give you a good idea of what the cost will be.

I'd check Courtesy to get an idea of what parts are needed and then go to your favorite body shop and discuss cost with them. Just so you have a better idea of what is involved in the repairs, so you can tell if the body shop is blowing smoke up your a**, I'd also check the FSM and see if it gives any info on what might be involved to R&R the mirror.