Thread: 2013 vs 2014
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

My search continues, one dishonest sales manager called a "demo" the vehicle he claims he drove ( I bet like he stole it) but when you go to their website it appears as a "one owner". Another dealer has a '13 base / sports package and is giving me a great deal and would pay 1/2 for an aftermarket GPS but he is giving me $2k less than any other dealer for my trade so at the end all numbers appear the same and I'm having trouble trusting any of them. I've waited since '09 and seems that due to the negotiation tactics that Nissan salespeople use I may keep what I have, besides even thou my Beetle R won't do 200 mph it's fun to drive, has a Fender sound system, led DRLs, sunroof, leather and 30mpg, so I'm not going to get disappointed just sad to see how nobody seems to be honest, really no wonder I love dogs, they don't lie, cheat or hold grudges, we humans need to learn lots from animals, thanks for reading...grrrr.
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote