View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeexu View Post
The numbers/Insurances are real. I called the number on the paper before calling the Insurances. He said he would like to do it without getting insurance company involved. I agreed.. he said he loves cars blah blah blah and said thats the only reason he left the number there for me.. - -; anyways where can i find the oem parts? I dont see it on the nissan web and whats a avg. cost (complete install+labor+part) anyone knows? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
courtesyparts.com
This should take care of you. Buy it yourself and get a shop to install it. Get a quote from multiple shops to get a fair price. Or just pick the shop you want and use their price.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote