View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Wow!

If you haven't signed anything DONT and send the pics of the damage to the insurance company

And tell them you're NOT accepting the car with NEW window damage since it was done in their possession

Did they not do a body damage inspection report when they took possession?

IF so and it doesn't itemize the scratch along the window? They need to fix it.

Obviously they wiped it down with a rag with something sharp on it.

The other minor scratch is maybe something to just have a detailer color match and detail it to fix it rather than repainting the whole section. imo

Sorry to hear But not surprising how a high end shop would treat a non high end owners car

Good Luck.

Also this thread was moved to your region as this a local place you'd like others to avoid.
i was going to post it in my region too, SOMEONE WITH A 370Z PHONED IN while i was in there, i really hope he doesnt go in there, i was in front of the receptionist when that person phoned in to bring in there Z around 430pm may 2nd.

yes they were suppose to do an inspection but the guy says, maybe the person missed it because its a fine line scratch, i said its a WHITE SCRATCH ON BLACK TINTED WINDOW, 12-14 INCHES LONG, and one underneath it 4-5 INCHES LONG. so wtf is he talking about, missed it.....
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote