View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jgghanem
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z Silver S/T
Jgghanem is on a distinguished road
Default Rumor of 2015 Nismo Z auto and tech package might be true

2015 Nissan 370Z NISMO Tech 2dr Coupe NISMO Tech (A7) (STD is Estimated) Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic 41615 - Nissan 370Z for sale in North Carolina at Capital Nissan of Wilmington Wilmington NC.

The link above is for the 2015 Nismo Auto with Tech. As well, when you scroll down you can see the 2015 model year for the Nismo has an auto, while the 2014 does not.

If this turns out to be true, I'm interested why Nissan would change the Nismo to an auto one model year before the new Z comes out...

This is in reference to a post made by a supposed Nissan employee a month ago "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiehunter View Post
yes I lease my Nismo. As a nissan employee I can lease cars on a 1 year plan at an awesome rate (298 per month).

For those that doubt what I posted, the Nissan employee lease website (www.nissanemployeelase.com) has the information on the 2015 370Z that I posted. The Nismo will have 2 packages (base and tech) with 2 transmissions (6MT and 7AT). Now while this all may not be available to the public these are options that I can lease….just like leasing a Nismo Juke RS with CVT transmission. The GT-R is the only car that we cannot lease. I'll post more info about the 2015 once they have the package details updated on the lease website.

Last edited by Jgghanem; 05-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Jgghanem is offline   Reply With Quote