View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #132 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Well i don't see how any of the information I have state would hurt me. I don't really feel that I am 'bragging' when I am bringing up relevant information on whether i should get the GT-R or not where cost and savings/revenue is a huge part of that. Now if I went around mentioning it in random threads well yeah I could see how that would be bragging.

It seems like the older people are the more they take offense to someone discussing compensation. I know for a lot of people that are closer to my age they don't care it all but it depends on the person of course.. That said as a whole the younger age-group seems to care a lot less.

Anyway I am going do to Tustin tonight to test drive the GT-R and make my decision over the next day or two. Thanks for everyone who provided input!
You've posted way too much info and are expecting some ego stroking. Otherwise you would have been a whole lot less specific about things. It's pretty classless, and to pass it off as something younger people do is asinine. Unless your point is that younger people as a whole these days are lacking in good sense and decorum, in which case I'd agree with you.