View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #131 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Come on, man. You don't need to keep putting that much financial info on the internet. It's not necessary for us to have that much data to answer your question. You're either bragging or simply unaware that putting that much info out in public is a bad idea. I'm leaning toward the former.
Well i don't see how any of the information I have state would hurt me. I don't really feel that I am 'bragging' when I am bringing up relevant information on whether i should get the GT-R or not where cost and savings/revenue is a huge part of that. Now if I went around mentioning it in random threads well yeah I could see how that would be bragging.

It seems like the older people are the more they take offense to someone discussing compensation. I know for a lot of people that are closer to my age they don't care it all but it depends on the person of course.. That said as a whole the younger age-group seems to care a lot less.

Anyway I am going do to Tustin tonight to test drive the GT-R and make my decision over the next day or two. Thanks for everyone who provided input!
houkouonchi is offline   Reply With Quote