View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 04:24 PM   #60 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
That sh!ts rice as phuck......

J/K. Looks good dude. When are you heading to the track? What thickness did you end up getting for the CF?
3.5mm

Soon I hope. The goal was to just get the basics done before I head there. Unfortunently the more I've read or done the more I end up needing.

Like right now my suspension is messed up. I couldn't get toe right so I bought spl mid links. Now at 26.2" ride height on 285/35/18's my rear spring lifts out of the mid link if I get airborne or three wheels. So i need a coilovers rear shock in true type or OEM type so I can shorten the wheels travel when the suspension is unloaded (in true type I'll sell the mid link and springs for spl toe links). I could raise it up in the rear but I'll look severely racked since the front is lowered too.

Then there's brake pads. I can't go with these OEM ones. Then there's fuel starve issues. Need $1000 for punks pump.

I also still need a tune because of a slight knock I want to take care of and so many people want to see my car tuned with ported tb's, upper and lower manifolds so that's the next several hundred being spent . But I enjoy doing it for everyone and my motors safety is number one in my book.

Last edited by synolimit; 05-02-2014 at 04:33 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote