View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 03:56 PM   #58 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scionide View Post
To the ricer comments, while this may be a bit extreme for a street car, this is for functional reasons while tracking. It doesn't have to be pretty it just has to work! I guess all the guys running huge APR wings on their track cars are ricers...
That's because there are people on here that don't know the difference between functional and just for looks. That's why I loose a brain cell every time I see a car with stretched tires and hella flush setups on a 30k sports car. I respect everyone's style but to make ghetto or rice comments a on a functional mod, keep that crap to yourself.