Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #858 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex View Post
since the show is diverging from the books, here is my theory for this week's episode:

( Click to show/hide )
bran wargs into hodor, and hodor/bran breaks free and helps bran, jojen and meera escape before jon shows up. that way they never meet as in the books.

although the preview showed jon et al attacking those at crasters keep, so hodor can't do too much damage (would be nice to see him wreck ****!).

i agree we need to see more warging. definitely been glossed over in the show compared to the books.
I wouldn't say they were diverging...more like reorganizing the scenes. Don't forget, some of the events in the book span months or years, while some span days. I think HBO is trying to keep each storyline at a good pace to keep it interesting.

REAL SPOILER FOR BOOK READERS
( Click to show/hide )
HBO inadvertently revealed that the white walker in last episodes, last scene with the baby was the Night's King. If you've read the books, it's a huge spoiler and rules out that Coldhands is the Night's King as some had theorize.

Last edited by Cmike2780; 05-02-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote