View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSquall View Post
The dealership is just across the street from my work so it's not an issue at all going there for a half hour to bust some sales guys balls. If they don't give me what I want, too bad.

And they're promising equal or lesser payments, so there's no way I'll agree to pay a penny more.

I can get close to $30k for the Z (this is canada) and with the cash incentives I can have about $40-45k to argue towards the GTR. If they offer me a used one for $60-70k, I wouldn't have a problem adding the $20-25k to my finance. If it works out, I'll be walking out with my dream car. And I'm not taking a new Z, f that.

Edit: also, if I re-do the finance now, I can afford a shorter term with a lower rate as well.
Live the dream my friend, just make sure the salesperson does not dupe you too hard, they always dupe but some to a lesser degree.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote