View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Real answer: They probably grew to fast and attempted to many projects at once and got in over their heads.

Honestly, at this point they have good products but getting it or getting support afterwards for little problems seem to be the issues. If they could at least correct the ship time on product orders it would make a huge impact but having to wait months to half a year at minimum to receive the parts is unacceptable.

I had my GTM SC when they first sold it and had good support and the kit has been wonderful ever since, and little issues that pop up I am able to get a respond quickly for help on what to do.