View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 12:36 AM   #163 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
I may have missed it, but what's the boost at? Any charts to see how well it is making boost? I'm not exactly sure WTF is going on with GTM, but at some point I'm going to need to order the 3" down pipes with EWGs from them. [sigh]
9PSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Understood man and I am on your side here but I wouldn't blame bobby for your loss of questionable hp. Different cars, dyno's, etc. I hope you get it worked out..
Just curious but is the break-in period in the gtm instructions for the compressor??
And just because VSR is helping you out, it doesn't make them god.
If VSR didn't read the instructions saying to break-in the kit. VSR should be on the hook to replace the blower. No if, ands, or buts about it.