View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
About 10 years ago, I swore by JL when I was doing audio installs. The w6 line was fantastic, and not too expensive in my eyes.

As I've been looking for a good single 10 or 12 to put in the Z, it just seems that the JL subs are twice the cost of other great subs, like the Image Dynamics and RF subs, and arguable not even as good.

I'm read good things about the IDQ line from Image Dynamics and the Power series from RF. There are honestly a dozen great choices out there for clean base. The headache you get from some base may be the amp and enclosure, more than the sub itself.
Finally someone else sees what I see!!!!! X2 for the ID Q
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote