View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
cautupwitdm
Base Member

Drives: 10 SR M6 SPT
cautupwitdm has a spectacular aura aboutcautupwitdm has a spectacular aura about

I get mailers about trading in every few months too. I entertained the idea once when I was getting my oil changed and let me tell you they make so much from the people that fall for this. They get people to basically get a new vehicle a 13 or a 14 with payments close to what you are currently paying (and usually longer financing than you had if they have to get payments down) and then they offer you a low ball trade in value that is just enough to get your payments down to what you want to pay monthly. They offered me about 2/3 of blue book value at best. I guess they get people to fall for it that like having new cars every few years, in that case they would have been better off doing a lease IMHO. But I did get a free oil change!
GTHaus Meisterschaft GTS Exhaust (Round) | CNT Racing HFC | Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler | Carbotech Brake Pads | Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars | K&N Drop-In Filters | UpRev | Clutch Helper Spring | Password JDM Shift Knob | GTR Push Start Button
cautupwitdm is offline   Reply With Quote