View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredo13! View Post
I actually ordered it and am installing it tomorrow on my 2010 nismo! it was a little over 2k with high flow down pipes and I always liked valves on exhaust. Thought it was cool that you can have open close or auto. The auto function is vacuum triggered at 3500 rpms like the new corvette. so I said screw it and will be the tester! I should have my car back around noon tomorrow and will post a thread on how it really sounds and what my gains are after my tune wish me luck haha.. Someone had to try it so I figured why not. I did have to wire the money but everything came within a week from Hong Kong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
ya.... say that with chinese accents, it sounds even sexier...

I can't believe someone spent $2000+ for a Chinese made exhaust, LOOOOOL

Glad someone has too much money to burn. Btw, you can add a manual exhaust valve to any exhaust for $140. I'm sure someone can make it electronic for you, AND you won't have to buy a sketch Chinese exhaust

Sorry, I'm considering HK to be China, at least I'm not saying all of Asia is China