View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #160 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
From what I understand they are but as Bobby states they should be in the first few pages.
Yes, as per GTM instructions it says "A break-in period of 65 miles is highly recommended. During the break-in period, stay out of boost(boost gauge highly recommended) and do not rev the engine over 3500rpms."

As for boost levels, 9-10lbs is what you should be getting. I have the same kit with 88mm pulley putting down 513whp and never seen more than 10lbs even during the dyno tuning. If anything, you may have a slight leak somewhere but still with that much boost you should be much closer to 500whp. There must be some other issue going on. Hope you can find it ASAP. Good luck

It still kills me to see GTM doing so poorly lately. I must be one of the few last ones to get lucky because they really took good care of me. Even had one very important part that was wrong during the install but it was shipped overnight without any hustle. My complete kit itself arrived at my door step in east coast 5 weeks after I sent my payment.

I still hope they turn it around because they really do make a great product.
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote