View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpx123 View Post
radiator itself, half the quart was just an estimate probably less.... im scared as **** to do anything im super novice with cars

i can see the oil right there near the top what do you mean squeeze and suck it all out??
Get a turkey baster, there are hoses connecting to the radiator, squeeze them and water comes out of the top of the radiator, use the turkey baster to suck what you can out. Luckily oil floats.

You should consider looking at the bottle instead of guessing how much oil you poured in.

And please for the love of Christ don't work on your car ever again unless you're under supervision.