Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #856 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
I think they'll address it, but not in sync with the book's story line. They already made changes to make Bran's story line more interesting. The surviving Nights Watch traitors and Coldhands meet were suppose to do battle at Crasters. Coldhands leads Bran to the greenseer, so it's a critical character to omit entirely. They also omitted "warging" between Ned Stark's children and their direwolves. Bran is seemingly the only one that can do it so far.
( Click to show/hide )
To me it is strange why we haven't seen Coldhands since any actor could play his part, but then again we have seen his ravens. I am just worried that they won't include him since he is one of the most intriguing characters for me.

I also liked when when Arya was semi-warging with Nymeria in the books, so that is a bit disappointing that it isn't included in the show.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote