Thread: Amj2020 Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road
Default Amj2020 Journal

Well I have had the car for a while now...Ive been wanting to make changes to it as there are so many awesome choices for what to do. I just haven't pulled the trigger on anything significant. I bought the car in 2012 and just loved the look of the Z, for the price I just did not think you could get any better.
I remember I was looking in 2011 and bought a 2011 Maxima and sat in a Z started it and heard the exhaust note and was just like this would be awesome, totally not practical but awesome. That was the hook and a year later I brought home a brand new 2012 Touring/sport MB 370z.

I was damn excited, and I still get the same feeling when I have a decent day to sit behind the wheel and take it for a drive. Needless to say since that picture a lot has happened.
I was wiped out by Hurricane Sandy and my house was destroyed. The z was safe in my cousins garage away from the boardwalk where I used to live. Seemed silly that I had a car but no house at the time. I am in a new house now away from the water
I also welcomed my first child and that is also very exciting (still is) and time consuming.
During that time I did find time to buy a FI cf exhaust and had the good folks at RAD install it for me.

Thats all I have so far but today I am having new rims put on. As soon as I get some good weather I will shoot some pics and post in this thread. I also have a lot of mods coming my way as I just bought a lot of stuff and will update this as the parts arrive from Japan and or get installed.

Teaser...Authentic Fujimura front...need I say more that thing is badass..

Thanks for looking...I will try to update as soon as things happen!

Last edited by Amj2020; 05-01-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Learning
Amj2020 is offline   Reply With Quote