View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:47 PM   #2818 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
look good dude!!!! dont like soo much the stickers but looks good
thank you.

il repeat again. they aren't stickers. everything is painted.

I didn't really design it since I was out of the country(visiting the fiancé in amurica) and the amuse kit came in the day I left and my dad put the car in and let the tuning guy(https://www.facebook.com/CustomImportArts shameless advertising) handle the rest.
apparently the symbols say fairlady.

so the sides go fairlady with Z on the hips of the car. i kinda like it.

the coolest thing is on the part on part above my driver seat window. the painter did this type of paint job where in sunlight my name appears in purple(ofcourse in japanese again) in the shade it dissapears.

on that note have some more pictures I took today. I really need to get a better camera

oh yeah

apparently my dad rushed them so bad they only took 3 days.

when the replacement spoiler comes in they are going to touch the paint up on some spots and add some more coats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4537.jpg (595.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4539.jpg (661.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4538.jpg (656.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 05-01-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote