View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #2811 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Thnaks for the compliment
Yes, unfortunately G25s don't come in the +12 offset in the rear. However, I don't track my car so having spacers is not really an issue. As for the 4k price, it's worth every penny
I'm lowered on KWv3 coils (+spc rear camber kit) and loving them btw. I can confidently say more comfortable than stock suspension.
Although I love how my car looks as of now, I always felt like something was missing. So I've ordered the rest of the amuse sides and rears to match. I should have them soon. If I don't like them I can always go back lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemancan View Post
They dont sell the right offset in the rear so you dont need the spacer? What suspension?

BTW...I hate you! I've seen alot of Z's (setups) but yours takes the prize. I wish I did not have a black Z thanks to you LOL! Seriously though I always wondered what it would look like with Amuse front and otherwise stock body and it looks awesome. Your Z has been wallpapered!

I want those Rays but at almost $4k sheesh.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote