View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 04:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
I'm not going aluminum and there's too much at stake for me to be comfortable with the Gorillas for the sake of saving $50. I ordered a set of OEM lug nuts from Courtesy Parts. Getting them powder coated locally is easy. I hadn't thought of chrome plating, but I'm not sure that epoxy-over-chrome would be any more durable than powder coating.
Well if it makes you feel any better my gorilla's black chromed made it 52k on two WRX's and this new set on the Z's at like 7k with winters. Still black with many drops and kicks being laid on the garage floor when working and wheels are still on it.

Last edited by synolimit; 05-01-2014 at 04:07 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote